Zzeem Workshops for Board Members and Executives
Download Information About This Workshop
Download Related Articles
Find out About Other Zzeem Workshops
Rate Your Professional Development Programs with the Zzeem Scorecard
Join our Workshop Mailing List
Professional Development Programs: How to Maximize Member Value and Revenue
If professional development is one of the services that you provide your members you’ll want
to attend this Zzeem Workshop. Add your name to our mailing list or call us at 416.410.5867 x101.
What did Participants say About This Workshop?
- "Fabulous! Tremendous value-add. Very applicable"
- "Interactive, intimate, relevant"
- "Very good. On topic. Good length"
How did Participants Rate This Workshop?
- Participants gave the workshop a score of 4.8 out of 5 (96%) for content, delivery
- 100% of participants said they would recommend this workshop to their peers
Do you Want to Get More Value From Your Education Programs?
If you are a board member, or on the management team of a not-for-profit membership
organization, secure your spot at our next Professional Development Workshop by
adding your name to our mailing list or calling us at 416.410.5867 x101.
This Zzeem Workshop explores the three keys to building successful professional
development programs. Using Zzeem’s Professional Development Scorecard, we’ll help
you rate your educational and learning initiatives, and assess how they’re affecting
your service and revenue levels. You’ll know immediately what’s working and what’s
not. And you’ll find out what changes you need to make.
Assessing Your Current Situation
- Using Zzeem's Professional Development Scorecard, we’ll find out what's working
well and where things could be better
Learning What's Best for Your Organization
- Speakers, workshops, webinars, peer groups, self-directed online learning? What
resonates with your members?
- What resources do you need for each program, and how do you take the first step?
- What can you do to attract more sponsorship?
- How do successful organizations educate their members?
Preparing Your Action Plan
- How to create a clear roadmap for effective learning