||October 16 at 12 pm
- How to Sell Your Association to Prospective (and Current!) Members
Your association’s MVP (member value proposition) is the starting point for your
association’s very existence. If your prospective or current members don’t know what you have to offer,
they will look for the support they need somewhere else! In this session, Erin Roberts will show you how
to create a powerful and compelling MVP that adequately promotes your association.
Zzeem provides top of the line event management services.
Our team has in-depth knowledge and planning expertise for
- large industry trade shows;
- educational seminars, workshops and multi-day courses;
- multi-day conferences and conventions; and
- high profile galas and receptions.
We are experts in event execution!
We bring a strong complement of professional skills to support you, your exhibitors, sponsors, attendees and
stakeholders ensuring every event is flawlessly executed.
We are more than event managers – we understand your association’s business and how event are an essential part
of member value, financial success and organizational sustainability.
Zzeem provides creative, strategic, big picture advice and guidance, which it built into all deliverables. Our
planning process is based on strong business practices and operations, year of experience and a vibrant industry
network and focuses on ensuring a success for all.
We are committed to help organizations to deliver more, in a better way, to the people that they serve.
Subject Matter expertise includes:
- Financial management including budget development, expense management; revenue generation, and reporting;
- Venue and supplier relations including expertise in selection, negotiations, engagement and ‘partnership’ management for all event service providers;
- Event and trade show management including program development, marketing and sales, materials production, tracking and reporting systems, stewardship, show services;
- Sponsorship management including sponsor value propositions, architecture and collateral and positive relationship building;
- Logistics oversight ensuring a seamless on-site experience through careful pre-planning and project management,
thoughtful and documented controls, process and timelines, risk management, fulsome communications, and
prioritizing the attendee and exhibitor experience;
- Positive volunteer, committee and stakeholder relations.
With Zzeem, nothing falls through the cracks.
I have been very impressed by the whole team at Zzeem. Our annual conference is the flagship of our charity’s programming,
and Zzeem stepped in and took over the conference logistics on short notice and with great enthusiasm…. We have benefited from their expertise
on a budgetary level and on a high-level strategic level.